Why use MaxiPAY?
How to Register?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MaxiPAY?
MaxiPAY is a personal eWallet that offers convenient and secure payment solutions. You can use MaxiPAY virtual or physical card at Maxi-Cash stores and all merchants accepting MasterCard payments. You can also send money overseas or locally via MaxiPAY app.
- What are the requirements to apply for MaxiPAY?
You need a valid Singapore NRIC/FIN/Employment Pass/S Pass/work permit and a valid mobile phone number.
- Can I sign up MaxiPAY using my Passport?
MaxiPAY does not accept registration using Passport ID.
- Can I sign up more than 1 MaxiPAY account if I have multiple mobile numbers?
Each valid Singapore NRIC/FIN/Employment Pass/S Pass/work permit is entitled to ONE MaxiPAY account.
- Where can I apply for MaxiPAY account?
You can apply for a MaxiPAY account via the MaxiPAY app or visit any Maxi-Cash store.
- Is the MaxiPAY app free to use?
Yes, there are no fees and charges to download and install the MaxiPAY app.
- Where can I download the MaxiPAY app?
New MaxiPAY users can download the latest version of MaxiPAY app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- How many virtual cards and physical cards can I own?
A registered MaxiPAY user may own up to 3 virtual cards and 3 physical cards. You can apply for your 1st complimentary physical card at any Maxi-Cash store. Charges apply for subsequent card applications.
- When can I receive my physical MaxiPAY card?
You will receive your personalized MaxiPAY card within 14 days from the date of your card application request. You will be notified when the card is ready for collection at your preferred Maxi-Cash store.
- Can I request for the physical card after some time?
Yes. MaxiPAY users who are applying for their 1st MaxiPAY card can do so at any Maxi-Cash store. Charges apply for subsequent card applications.
- How do I activate my physical MaxiPAY card?
Login to your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Cards’-> select ‘Physical Card’ -> click ‘Activate’ (look for the 12-digit Activation Code at the back of your physical card)
- How do I top up my MaxiPAY e-Wallet?
You can easily top up at any Maxi-Cash store or via Fast Transfer without additional charges. Alternatively, you can top up at any 7-Eleven outlet (charges apply).
- Is there a transaction limit for eWallet top-up?
There is a transaction limit of S$5,000 a month.
- How do I make payment using MaxiPAY eWallet?
• MaxiPAY Physical Card: You can tap and pay at any merchant who accepts MasterCard.
• Contactless Payment: Add the 16-digit MaxiPAY virtual card number to your Google Pay / Samsung Pay.
• Online Transactions: Enter your 16-digit MaxiPAY virtual card number upon checkout.
- How do I transfer money to another MaxiPAY eWallet?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Send’ -> click ‘Local’ -> enter Recipient’s mobile number
- How do I transfer money from my MaxiPAY eWallet to a Singapore-registered bank account?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Send’ -> click ‘Bank Transfer’ -> click ‘+’ to add Recipient’s bank details
- How do I use MaxiPAY Physical Card for overseas withdrawal?
Login to your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Cards’ -> click ‘Physical Card’ -> click ‘Generate Pin’ to receive a one-time pin (OTP) for your overseas withdrawal.
- Where can I remit/send money to?
Currently, you can remit money to Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- How do I remit/send money overseas?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Send’ -> click ‘Overseas’ -> click ‘Add Recipient’
- What are the payment delivery methods available?
• Bank transfer – Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• Cash Pick Up – Philippines
- What is the remittance limit?
A MaxiPAY user who has completed identity verification can send up to S$5,000 per month. For more information, please approach our staff at Maxi-Cash stores.
- How many recipients can I remit to?
There is no limit on the number of recipients.
- How do I check my Transaction History?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Transactions’ to view your transaction history
- How do I check my Account Balance?
Log into your MaxiPAY app Home Page to view your Account Balance.
- How long does it take to activate my account?
Your virtual account will be activated almost immediately upon registration.
Maxi-Cash partners with MatchMove Pay Pte Ltd to provide remittance services. MatchMove Pay Pte. Ltd. (Company Registration No. 200902936W) is a company incorporated in Singapore and is licensed, authorized and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) under the Payments Services Act (No. 2 of 2019), i.e., hold a Major Payment Institution (“MPI”) license (Cross-border Money Transfer Service) issued by MAS (License number: PS20200239).