Why use MaxiPAY?
How to Register?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MaxiPAY?
MaxiPAY is a personal mobile wallet that offers convenient and secure payment solutions, issued by MasterCard. You may use MaxiPAY virtual or physical card at Maxi-Cash stores and all merchants accepting MasterCard payment. You may also send money to overseas or locally via the app.
- What are the requirements to apply for MaxiPAY?
You need a valid Singapore NRIC/FIN/Employment Pass/S Pass/work permit and a valid mobile phone number.
- Can I sign up MaxiPAY using my Passport?
MaxiPAY does not accept registration using Passport ID.
- Can I sign up more than 1 MaxiPAY account if I have multiple mobile numbers?
Each valid Singapore NRIC/FIN/Employment Pass/S Pass/work permit is entitled to ONE MaxiPAY account.
- Where can I apply for MaxiPAY account?
You may apply a MaxiPAY account via the MaxiPAY app or Maxi-Cash stores at Lucky Plaza (#B1-12/14, #01-06, #02-38/29), 61 Serangoon Road, 152 Serangoon Road, 664 Buffalo Road #01-08 and Paya Lebar MRT #01-08.
- Is the MaxiPAY app free to use?
Yes, there are no fees and charges to download and install the MaxiPAY app.
- Where can I download the MaxiPAY app?
You can download MaxiPAY app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- How many virtual cards and physical cards can I own?
Each valid account may own up to 3 virtual cards and 3 physical cards. The 1st physical card is complimentary. Subsequent cards will be charged. You may request for a physical card at Maxi-Cash stores at Lucky Plaza #B1-12/14, 61 Serangoon Road or Paya Lebar MRT #01-08.
- When can I receive my physical card?
You will receive your personalized physical card with your name printed, within 14 days of submitting your name. You will be notified when the card is ready for collection at your preferred Maxi-Cash store.
- Can I request for the physical card after some time?
Yes. You may request it at any Maxi-Cash store.
- How do I activate my physical card?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Cards’-> select ‘Physical Card’ -> click ‘Activate’ (look for the 12-digit Activation Code at the back your physical card)
- How do I top up my MaxiPAY e-Wallet?
• Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Add’ to top up your account balance
• You may also go to any Maxi-Cash stores to top up (no surcharge), via Fast Transfer (no surcharge) or 7-11 Outlets (surcharge of $0.80 + 0.25% per transaction).
- Is there a min or max limit to top up?
There is a maximum limit of $5,000 per month.
- How do I make payment with the eWallet?
• You can pay using the MaxiPAY physical MasterCard at any merchant who accepts MasterCard
• Contactless payment using Google Pay/Samsung Pay by adding the 16-digit MaxiPAY virtual card number
• Enter your 16-digit MaxiPAY virtual card number on any online payment site or app
- How do I transfer money to another MaxiPAY eWallet?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Send’ -> click ‘Local’ -> enter Recipient’s mobile number
- How do I transfer money from my MaxiPAY eWallet to a Singapore-registered bank account?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Send’ -> click ‘Bank Transfer’ -> click ‘+’ to add Recipient’s bank details
- Where can I remit/send money to?
Currently, you may remit money to Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines. Please visit this page for updates on more countries.
- How do I remit/send money overseas?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Send’ -> click ‘Overseas’ -> click ‘Add Recipient’
- What are the payment delivery methods available?
• Bank transfer – Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines
• Cash Pick Up – Philippines
- What is the amount limit to remit/send money overseas?
You may send up to $5,000 per month if the full KYC is done.
- How many recipients can I remit to?
There is no limit on the number of recipients.
- How do I check my Transaction History?
Log into your MaxiPAY app -> click ‘Transactions’ to view your transaction history
- How do I check my Account Balance?
Log into your MaxiPAY app Home Page to view Account Balance.
- How long does it take to activate my account?
Your virtual account will be activated almost immediately upon registration.
Maxi-Cash partners with MatchMove Pay Pte Ltd to provide remittance services. MatchMove Pay Pte. Ltd. (Company Registration No. 200902936W) is a company incorporated in Singapore and is licensed, authorized and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) under the Payments Services Act (No. 2 of 2019), i.e., hold a Major Payment Institution (“MPI”) license (Cross-border Money Transfer Service) issued by MAS (License number: PS20200239).